-
March 27th, 2002, 08:58 PM
#31
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ruff Dogg:
Can never have too many beers. What makes you so certain that he's dead? Just because you don't see him on the evening news? If the whole world wanted you dead, would you lay low, or would you be making videos from your villa?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
PeterPuff Dogg,
I'm not 100% certain, as you and anyone else isn't 100% certain that he's alive. I'm going by what I've heard, and what I've seen. As Pythong eluded to, it is well within the realm of possiblity that he was obliterated by one of those 16,000 pound daisy cutters. If this guy was still alive, don't you think he'd have at least made a little 5 minute tape claiming victory for islaam???? Two tapes have been made since 9/11, and to date no one has been able to track down who made those tapes. If Osama was still alive Al Jazeer TV would have gotten an anonymous package with a Video of Bin Laden screaming JIHAD, AND DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!!!!!!
-
March 27th, 2002, 09:10 PM
#32
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ElGRANDPEEHOLE:
PeterPuff Dogg,
I'm not 100% certain, as you and anyone else isn't 100% certain that he's alive. I'm going by what I've heard, and what I've seen. As Pythong eluded to, it is well within the realm of possiblity that he was obliterated by one of those 16,000 pound daisy cutters. If this guy was still alive, don't you think he'd have at least made a little 5 minute tape claiming victory for islaam???? Two tapes have been made since 9/11, and to date no one has been able to track down who made those tapes. If Osama was still alive Al Jazeer TV would have gotten an anonymous package with a Video of Bin Laden screaming JIHAD, AND DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!!!!!!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't doubt he has a huge ego and would love to taunt the world. I also think that he's smart when it comes to eluding folks that want to kill him. Boadcasting videos is not a good way to stay incognito. I think he's scared as hell. I think he's been scared as hell since the first bomb fell on Afganistan. I think he's hiding until things die down a bit more.
-
March 28th, 2002, 04:07 AM
#33
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mvscal:
I disagree. I think he would have to travel with a sizable group.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
You know about as much as a wet bag of dog shit.
Bin Laden is not hunted by anyone but The West. He can travel freely throughout Afghanistan and Pakistan, numb nuts. Buy a clue with your dicksucking job proceeds.
-
March 28th, 2002, 04:16 AM
#34
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr. Dingleberry:
You know about as much as a wet bag of dog shit.
Bin Laden is not hunted by anyone but The West. He can travel freely throughout Afghanistan and Pakistan, numb nuts. Buy a clue with your dicksucking job proceeds.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I can give you 25 million reasons why he can't travel freely throughout Afghanistan and Pakistan.
-
March 28th, 2002, 04:17 AM
#35
Fucking Dick!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by EuroClone:
For two people? How intelligent.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
This from the crooked toothed Limey who wanted to do the exact same thing simply because Osama takled about offing a couple of soccer fags.
You are officially dismissed, Nancy boy. Your credibility is all gone
-
March 28th, 2002, 04:18 AM
#36
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by mvscal:
I can give you 25 million reasons why he can't travel freely throughout Afghanistan and Pakistan.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
No one expects to get the goddamn money. No one in those countries trusts the US at all. That's why the Northern Alliance won't fight with our troops. That's why the Pakistanis are lacksidalical about closing their border with Afghanistan, buttfuck.
-
March 28th, 2002, 04:26 AM
#37
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Cuda:
This from the crooked toothed Limey who wanted to do the exact same thing simply because Osama takled about offing a couple of soccer fags.
You are officially dismissed, Nancy boy. Your credibility is all gone</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're a little late. This guy never had any credibility.
-
March 28th, 2002, 04:27 AM
#38
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ruff Dogg:
Gotta disagree with Py and EGP here. I think bin lauden was long gone when the first US strikes started last year. My guess, Pakistan. He's got to have connections the world over and finding cover would not be difficult, he's been doing it his whole life.
Your guess that he's dead is just wishful thinking. But what do I know?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
PeterPuff Dogg,
Then explain to me why we haven't heard hid nor hair from him in over 4 months?
-
March 28th, 2002, 04:33 AM
#39
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr. Dingleberry:
No one expects to get the goddamn money. No one in those countries trusts the US at all. That's why the Northern Alliance won't fight with our troops. That's why the Pakistanis are lacksidalical about closing their border with Afghanistan, buttfuck.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
A tiny little nugget of shit stubbornly clinging to an asshair. You certainly live up to your nic.
Northern Alliance won't fight with the US? That's so fucking stupid it doesn't merit a response.
The Pakis don't control their border with Afghanistan. Islamabad exerts little to no influence in the tribal areas on the Afghani border. The region is semi-autonomous.
Go ahead and prove me wrong if you can, pussy.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks